- Breakfast on the roof of the London Hotel in West Hollywood. Guest speaker is investment banker Tom Marchesello.
- VIP bus transfers to Van Nuys private airport.
- 1 x seat on one of the helicopters for a 45 minute tour over LA.
- Buffet lunch and drinks.
- 1 x seat on the private plane to Vegas (return fair).
- VIP bus transfer from Vegas private airport to Bellagio (both ways).
- 3 x 5 star dinners and drinks at 3 of Vegas’s best restaurants.
- 2 x lunches at the event.
- 1 x entry to the boardroom sessions in Vegas. Special guest speakers Phil Richards and Steven Cox.
- VIP bus transfers to Zappos head quarters in Vegas.
- 1 x entry to the Zappos executive tour including a 30 minute Q&A session just for Radius members.
- VIP bus transfers to Las Vegas Raceway for the Exotics racing day.
- 1 x ticket to Cirque de Solei show “ONE – A Michael Jackson Tribute Show”.
- 1 x entry to Ceasar’s Palace Roman Baths (the best men’s only Roman Bath experience in Vegas).
*The only major items NOT included are your car hire at the Exotics Racing. It just depends on what you want to drive. Click here to see your options and prices. Your hotel room cost is also NOT included but that’s only about $170/night if you get a King room at the Bellagio (which is still pretty fancy).
$2,700 total or $1,700 if you’ve already paid your $1,000 deposit. Please pay ASAP.
All up the event is costing about $30,000. I have paid many vendors already so your prompt payment will help keep me solvent 🙂
Please click below to choose the option that is appropriate for you. If using a credit card, just click on “Don’t have a PayPal account?” when you get through to that page:
Please book your accommodations at the Bellagio and mention our event “Radius” (you’ll get the best rate). I have committed to a minimum of ten rooms for three nights (or 30 room nights in total). It’s a little more than I would like to be left holding myself 🙂 Perhaps the best way to book is via Expedia.
Please book your accommodation ASAP as it’s a big weekend in Vegas that weekend.
Finally, if you want some recommendations for hotels on the front side of the trip, the suburbs or cities you want to be in are West Hollywood or Beverly Hills. Whatever you do, I wouldn’t stay down on the beaches (Santa Monica, Venice Beach etc). It can be a nightmare getting into West Hollywood (where The London is) in rush hour for the start of the event.